REMARKABLY STURDY, IRON HANGER FOR HEAVY DUTY DOODADS
- NO NEED TO CHOOSE FUNCTION OVER STYLE because we’ve had a great time working on the details of this hand-forged, iron hook to make it sleek, stylish, and strong. The long, curvy body offers a classy, modern look. The tapered tip is curved forward and up to provide a secure location for your adornments.
- SO EASY TO INSTALL. The elongated backplate makes it easy to install the top screw and provides extra support and strength. Simply use the two high-strength, coated, black screws that are included with your hook to attach it to a deck, fence, post, wall, or tree. The black-powder, rust resistant coating provides your hook protection from the elements in your backyard, patio, or garden while enhancing its durability and appearance for years to come.
- MULTIPURPOSE. Some of the great uses we have come up with for this hook (some might call it a really big bracket) are: hanging wind chimes, wind spinners, lights, lanterns, bird feeders, bird houses, flower pots, and planters. The possibilities are (almost) endless!
3 different hook sizes to choose from:
- Type 1: This large hook extends 10 inches from where you attach it to the hook’s tip. The backplate is 13 and long.
- Type 2: This large hook extends 11 inches from where you attach it to the hook’s outer-most curve. The backplate is 13 and 3/4” long.
- Type 3: This large hook extends 14 inches from where you attach it to the hook’s tip. Hook height reaches 11
- YOU ARE A REAL PERSON, and we will make sure you feel like one. We know it’s hard to build trust online, so we’ll only provide you with the best products and service around, or your money back!